Recovery from games and practices are incredibly important and often overlooked. One of the best tools you can use to get out knots, create blood flow and reduce soreness is from a massage peanut. These Mr. Peanut looking things retail up to $24.99 which is crazy! What if I told you, you could make one of these out of things already in your gear bag.
Here Is What You Need: 2 lacrosse balls, roll of stick tape, scissors and a lighter. Lighter is not necessary but does help with tape adhesion.
- Lay a piece of tape across the top of the two balls to determine desired distance between. Be sure to follow curvature of the balls. You want the valley in between each ball.
2. After taping top and bottom of the two balls together. Wrap tape around each ball to secure edges.
3. Once balls are secure you can start to wrap the pair in tape to pull everything together. ** The more tape you use the more durable the roller will become. **Use as much tape as desired.**
4. (This is not mandatory) By quickly heating the tape up with a flame and pressing down any loose or curled edges you will ensure longevity and give a more finished look. **Do not handle a lighter without the help or supervision from an adult.**
5. Toss in your gear bag and get ready to roll out. You can use this while standing or on the ground in a variety of positions to target any part of the body.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
The Predator Sports Lax Reflex Automatic Target take shooting targets to the next level. Like all targets, the PS-RAT allows players to learn to shoot where the goalie isn’t by shooting at strategically places target zones.The biggest difference is in the patented ball return system. Continue reading “THE BALL RETURNING TARGET”
Top Shelf Targets have taken a new approach to the shooting target and came up with one of those “Why didn’t I think of that?!” products. Continue reading ““They’re Magnetic! Boogie Ooogie Ooogie” – Top Shelf Targets”
Swax Lax lacrosse training balls are specially constructed to mimic the exact dimensions of a regulation weight lacrosse ball.
Benefits of SwaxLax Soft Lacrosse Training Balls Continue reading “Change How You Train With SwaxLax”
The off season is the time to refine and learn new skills. Here are some of the best ways to sharpen your skills for the field. Continue reading “Off Season Work”
Aim small miss small is a notorious saying in all of sports. Whether you’re at bat in Baseball or standing at the free throw line in Basketball. Continue reading “Aim Small, Miss Small – The Box RAT”