Recovery from games and practices are incredibly important and often overlooked. One of the best tools you can use to get out knots, create blood flow and reduce soreness is from a massage peanut. These Mr. Peanut looking things retail up to $24.99 which is crazy! What if I told you, you could make one of these out of things already in your gear bag.
- Lay a piece of tape across the top of the two balls to determine desired distance between. Be sure to follow curvature of the balls. You want the valley in between each ball.
2. After taping top and bottom of the two balls together. Wrap tape around each ball to secure edges.
3. Once balls are secure you can start to wrap the pair in tape to pull everything together. ** The more tape you use the more durable the roller will become. **Use as much tape as desired.**
4. (This is not mandatory) By quickly heating the tape up with a flame and pressing down any loose or curled edges you will ensure longevity and give a more finished look. **Do not handle a lighter without the help or supervision from an adult.**
5. Toss in your gear bag and get ready to roll out. You can use this while standing or on the ground in a variety of positions to target any part of the body.